Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in Cambs...

What a great two weeks I had at home with all my friends and family... Took a little vacation from bloging aswell, sorry about that.. but I'm back on track and will keep you up to date on whats going on here....
So... Yes had a very nice 2 week vacation at home and it was great seeing everyone again!
I'm going with some friends down to the ice skating rink soon, so don't have time to write about everything I did, but here are some pictures:


Bye bye England....



...Hello Tromsø!



Hmmm... Where have we been?



Working at the preschool



Tromsø<3



Visiting one of my best friends Sandra and her beautiful son Aron



Christmas eve dinner with family



me, bestemor (grandma) and my brother Anders



The best dog in the world! Miko<3



"Can we open presents soon? I'm bored.."



"FINALLY!"



Still had to do some homework even though it's Christmas...











And suddenly it was the 1st of January...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

  1. Så bra du kosæ d heime i jula, kaia :D men sikkert fint å va tellbake i england og?
    du va superfin i den kjoln der :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk snuppa:) joda e godt å være tilbake selv om æ ønske vi kunne fådd litt lenger tid hjemme i norge:)

    ReplyDelete