Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm going HOME :D

Got the day off from school today because of 3-4 cm of snow.. haha pathetic! But had plenty of time to pack up my things and I even walked to town just to get out of the house and see the snow on my last day i Cambridge year 2009... There were loads of people outside making snowmen and playing in the snow. Funny how something I think is so common is so special for the people here since they so rarely see snow.. Brought my camera along with me so here are some pictures of Cambridge during proper winter!

woke up to this beautiful weather this morning


Our house <3


snowmen!








Aaah... I'va had a fantastic 3 months here in Cambridge, and looking forward to the new year here... Many new adventures to come! Well.. My suitcase is packed and the taxi will be here in 15 minutes, so guess I have to go... Next time I'm blogging I'll be at HOME :-) oh yeah!

1 comment:

  1. god tur heim, snuppi <3
    og bildan va kjæmpefin, spesielt dæ nederste!

    ReplyDelete