Sunday, January 31, 2010

Norwich..I guess..?

Oh I’m horrible.. Haha I can’t sit still! A weekend without travel feels like a wasted weekend.. I wasn’t planning on going anywhere this week, but sitting in a boring Spanish class Friday afternoon, one of my friends Helene and I were talking about how much homework we have, and she was like, “Oh no I haven’t  done the Norwegian or the sociology homework which we have to be finished with on Monday and Tuesday….”  And then she said; “Wanna go to Norwich on Saturday??” (haha good planning Helene!)  And I of course thought “Why not!” Am finished with all the homework for next week, so if I go to Norwich on Saturday and do history all day Sunday I should be fine.. So that was it.. On Saturday at 10 o’clock we were going to Norwich.

Meeting up at the Train station Saturday morning I saw another familiar face, Marte from my class also decided to join us. Which meant we got a group discount! So we only paid £8 for Cambridge-Norwich + return.. Not bad!
So the three of us had a very good time walking around and seeing Norwich that day. It’s a very nice city and even though it’s not very big, we still managed to get lost a couple of times..  Saw Norwich castle, walked by some nice churches  and of course spent some time in the 2 big shopping centers they had there.. The hours went by and suddenly it was time to go home again.. When we returned to the train station the train was just leaving, so instead of running after it, we decided to take the next one. It didn’t go before one hour later, but we had no trouble making the time go by fast, and before we knew it, we were sitting on the train going home. Another wonderful day here in England. Oh how I love this country <3










2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaia, I got marketing test on Monday.. Your still up for Ely on Sunday? Woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're crazy! Of course I am!!

    ReplyDelete