Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready for Christmas

Oh yes! Can't think about anything else these days... I'm actually going to be home in just 2 days! I can't believe it! Feels like I've been here in Cambridge forever, but at the same time it feels like I just got here.. Weird...It'll be great to get back home for two weeks and see my family, dog and friends again!


It doesn’t really feel that much like Christmas here.. Not much Christmas lights around here (people here have a tendency to either not put up any Christmas decorations, or decorate their whole house. And I live in a area where no one decorates unfortunately), And even worse, NO SNOW!! I’m really missing the snow at home! It better be lots and lots of it when I get home this Saturday!

The Christmas spirit is still here a little with my advent calendar from my mom: (thanks alot <3 )





A scratcher calender card:



A advent calendar for Karoline and I, from Karoline’s little sister:



A advent candle:




Baking :








And listening to Christmas songs:




Bring on december 19 th!

1 comment:

  1. oi, dæ her innlægge har e ikke sett :o
    den kakæ såg utruli go ut :D

    ReplyDelete