Wednesday, December 16, 2009

….And all that jazz!

Karoline and I have decided that we are going to try all the different dance classes they have down in town at this dance studio called ”bodywork.” We’ve been talking about it for really long, but we haven’t really gotten our butts down there+ it’s been so busy at school so haven’t really had much time the past weeks. They offer all kinds of dance classes from hip-hop to ballet... A girl in my class, Helene, has been talking about trying jazz for soo long, and she wanted someone to go with her, but since I have had photography classes the previous 10 Wednesdays, I couldn’t go with her until today.. So we agreed that we were going to meet there at 7.45… But when I got there…. No Helene…! She had totally forgotten about it that silly girl.. Haha, So Karoline and I had to go without her… Oh well.. I thought it was really fun, so I’ll probably go back sometime after Christmas…Helene you better not forget about it then! ;)


2 comments:

  1. så artig :D har du tatt fotografitima? niiiice!! lært masse nyttig?

    e har aldri gått på nå dans, men dæ høres i grunn gankske artig ut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jepp gikk på ett sånt 10 ukers kurs. kjempearig! va sånn "gammeldags" da kamera da, ikke digital.. me film og fremkalling på mørkerom, men lærte en del om det hvertfall :)

    ReplyDelete