Monday, December 14, 2009

I GOT A SIX!!!

Today we got this semesters chemistry grades and guess what! I got a grade six! I never brag about grades or anything, I hate that, but this was just so unexpected and I don’t think I have ever been that happy to get a top grade on anything. I really like chemistry, but I think it is soooo difficult. I have no idea how many hours I’ve been reading and writing and getting frustrated because I don’t understand anything.. I’m the only one in the chemistry class that don’t take physics and all those “just for smart people” subjects, so I have been working really hard to understand everything you have to understand in chemistry, and trust me, it’s A LOT! But I guess hard work pays off! And I couldn’t be happier with six on both the assignment and the test we had.. And a big thank you to my genius of a roommate, Karoline, for helping me when I needed it. I really appreciate it! Ah I’m so happy ! :-D


…..Well have to get ready now. Our class is going out to eat since this is the last week here in Cambs before Christmas.. Can’t believe I’ll be home again in just 5 days!! Can’t wait..

2 comments: