Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dublin tomorrow!

It is just so incredibly fantastically good with easter vacation! A break off from everything that has to do with school.. Well almost... Our teachers of course gave us homework to do over the vacation, but it's better then actually going to school, so I'm happy. I've had a good week so far. Haven't really done much.. Some homework, been with my friends, went to a concert, ate out, played pool and poker, went for a jog in the woods, went to the cinema and just relaxed. Tomorrow, or well in 5 hours we are going to DUBLIN! Yey! I've never been to Ireland before so that should be fun. We are 8 girls who are going there, and then we split up after 4 days and Karoline and I head for Scotland. We're flying to Edinburgh, spending two days there, then train up to Aberdeen, then Inverness (going to Loch Ness) and then down to Glasgow and flying home. Can't wait.. I (like you know) LOVE to travel so another adventure awaits and I'm really looking forward to it! See you in a weeks time.. Bye!


2 comments:

  1. hei snuppi! korsn va dublin? :D
    og korsn går dæ mæ d? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dublin va awesome :D
    joda æ har det bare bra! vi måå snakke snart! sir det hele tia, men det e serr ALT for lenge sia
    no ! :O

    ReplyDelete