Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vet hospital open day

Today the veterinarian hospital in town had an open day in relation with the science festival which is in Cambridge at the moment. I took a break from all my homework and rode my bike down to see what was going on there. And I have to say,  the visit didn't exactly make me less eager to become a veterinarian! With tours of all the facilities, we could look at x-rays, listen to a horses heart, listen to different lectures about the vet school and what they do there, see all the animals (everything from puppy's to alpacas..) I had a great time walking around and seeing more of what it's like to be a vet. I have since I was 5 wanted to be a veterinarian, so hopefully one day my dream will come true :-)


3 comments:

  1. åå, så arti med sånne arrangement :D e e sekker på at du kjæm tell å bi dyrlege <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei snuppa! korsn går dæ mæ vegetarianer-planan? :) godt med påskeferie? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. joda e enda veganer :) men bynner å savne å spise "vanlig" mat! bare 3 daga igjen da. ja e så utruuuuli godt me ferie! 18 daga <3

    ReplyDelete