Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday..

Yes a very original headline...I'm just THAT creative! Today it is exactly 2 months and 4 days until we have to move back to Norway again.. Thats not much at all! It seems like this year in England has gone by really fast, but at the same time it feels like forever since I've been home.. So just have to enjoy and do as much as I can now in the few weeks we have left.. Still keeping busy with school, driving lessons and traveling.. Tomorrow 4 girls in my class and I are going to Amsterdam!! Really looking forward to that, heard it's a really nice city..!  And the most random thing is that my cousin Amanda who I met in London a few weeks ago also i going there this weekend! Pretty funny how we both booked a trip there the exact same weekend without knowing. Guess us Lilly's are good at picking out the right places at the right time..! Apart from that, some girls in my class and I have  booked a day trip to York next Sunday and we are also going on a weekend trip to Wales in April where we are going horseback riding in a beautiful national park. I still have 3 more concerts to go to+ Easter vacation coming up in 3 weeks when Karoline and I are travelling all around England, Ireland and Scotland..And in May we are going to Berlin! So plenty to look forward to :-)

Yesterday Karoline, Siri and I made our host mom a "typical norwegian meal."  She wanted to try something Norwegian, so we decided to make "fiskeboller i hvitsaus" ( I have no idea what it's called in English, but it's a traditional Norwegian fish dish) I really didn't think she would like it, because the fish has a really weird consistency, but surprisingly enough she really liked it! Next Wednesday it is "curry night" and she is going to teach us how to make this really good Pakistani curry dish! Yummi!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment