Monday, March 1, 2010

GaGa Ooh-lala

On Friday, Karoline and I went to London to see Lady Gaga! A week full of exciting events and Friday was no exception! I was quite tired since I got back late from London after seeing Mr. Depp Thursday, but packed my bag after I got home from school and headed for the bus station..

(found a package on the kitchen table just as I was about to leave; a birthday present from my friends Helene and Anja in Norway <3 aww they’re so nice. )

After two hours on the bus we were finally in London at the O2 Arena and the show could begin! Support acts were two bands called “semi precious weapons”  and “alphabeat.”  The first band was horrible, but alphabeat wasn’t that bad.. Had at least heard a couple of songs by them before.  

When Lady Gaga finally entered the stage 3 hours after the doors opened, the stadium went crazy! She is definitely one of the biggest names these days, and recently winning 3 Brit awards and 2 Grammys, and being the star that she is, she knew how to put on a good show. Her odd and fabulous outfits were of course a big part of the concert, and she probably changed her outfit between 10 and 15 times.. It was an awesome concert and I got to hear all the songs I wanted to hear; paparazzi, pokerface, lovegame, the fame,  just dance, bad romance +++   

I didn't have a very good camera, so I'm just posting some pictures and a film I found on the internet:













Lady Gaga performing the last song "Bad Romance"

No comments:

Post a Comment