Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh happy days!

Life is great! Finished with my English ESOL exam, vacation for a week, going to Gran Canaria TODAY!! Can't wait!! Bus will be leaving in one hour, so have to start get ready... Suitcase packed and I'm (almost) ready to go! Snowing outside here in Cambs, so will be really good to go somewhere warm! The weather forecast however isn't that great on Gran Canaria,  it's supposedly going to rain a few days, but should be fun anyway.. Us four girls are leaving today, and then the boys will be there on Monday.. So seven all together.. Should be fun! Can't wait!! My first time in Spain as well..Valentines day on Sunday so will probably go out to eat just us girls, but apart from that we don't really have any plans.. Just relaxing and enjoying our holiday in the sun (hopefuly it won't rain too mush) And also, happy mothers day tomorrow mom! I love you.

Oh, and last week I ordered a trip to Amsterdam! So having a girls weekend there in March with four other girls in my class...Hmm.. what else it there? Oh yes! I forgot to tell you all, but I got a hold of four LIVERPOOL tickets to go see a game on the 28th! Tickets are REALLY hard to get, so I was sooo happy I got some really good tickets... Their my favorite soccer team, so can't wait for the game! So much coming up now in february, It'll be awesome! Well, have to go now.. See ya!  Que pase un buen día!





1 comment: