Monday, February 8, 2010

A Great Day

On Saturday I went to London with two girls in my class to go to Notting Hill and later on I was meeting my cousin Amanda, who I haven't seen in five years. All in all, a GREAT day!! Got up early and took the bus to the train station, then the train in to London, went to Notting Hill with Simone and Helene and we found all the film locations from the epic movie "Notting Hill". The book store, the tattoo parlor, the blue door (which isn't blue any more) and many other places from the movie.. After walking around Portobello marked and Notting Hill for a few hours it was time to go to Big Ben to meet Amanda!!! Hadn't seen her since 2005, so was really looking forward to spending the day with her. Took the underground to Westminster station, and there she was! By Big Ben with her two friends Brittany and Leila. So the four of us walked around London, ate fish and chips, went to Buckingham Palace, Harrods++ I had a great time with you Amanda, and hopefully it won't be so long until next time! Maybe only a few weeks! I'll also be looking out for cheap flights to Barcelona :)
  

Notting Hill!


"The tattoo parlor with the guy outside who got drunk and can’t remember why he choose I love Ken”


 The famous "Blue door" at the flat of William Tucker (Hugh Grant) 
too bad it isn't blue anymore.

The bookstore

Lilly's in London <3

Leila, Amanda and Brittany at Buckingham Palace:)


1 comment: