Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Super Sweet EIGHTEEN!

Hanging a bit behind on the blogging, but have seriously had NO time at all this week... Skydiving was unfortunately cancelled today due to the weather so have two hours until I have to be on the train to Liverpool, so will try to give you a brief update on my week..

First of all, my birthday! As many of you know, on Wednesday I turned 18. I had a fantastic day, and the biggest surprise of all was of course when I came home from school and heard a knock on the door.. I went to open up and guess who was standing outside?! my MOM!! She came all the way from Tromsø just for my birthday!! I couldn't believe it! Just started to cry!... Haha it all just was sooo unexpected, I didn't know what to think. So that was certainly the best present... Apart from that I got a few books, some makeup and money.. Later in the evening our class went out to eat at a restaurant in town. I still can't believe I'm 18 years old! Certainly don't feel that "old".... Doesn't seem that long ago I was playing with Barbies and teddy bears, and suddenly now I can vote, drive a car, get a tattoo++ Really weird! Well anyways; had the best birthday, and here are some pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment