Friday, October 9, 2009

I <3 Fridays


Yes it is definitely the best day of the week! Not only does it mean it is the end of a long week at school, but it is the beginning of the weekend. No teachers, boring English classes or getting up at 7 in the morning. I only have Spanish on Fridays, which means that I am finished for the week at 11:30. LOVELY! And even better, today our Spanish teacher was sick so we got the day off. So I could sleep in till 10 o’clock, eat a good breakfast, and then head off to the gym. Karoline and I+ some other Norwegians usually go to the gym each Friday since we finish early and it isn't that crowded then. After working out for about an hour it’s time for some yoga! Yes, I’ve joined a yoga class.. I just happened to walk by it last week, so I decided to join in. And I love it! It’s a great way to finish up a long and stressful week at school. Ok it’s not THAT stressful as school, yet anyways.. But yoga is soo relaxing and it fits perfect inn with my Friday schedule. Get up at 7.30, go to Spanish class, then to the gym, and after that, an hour of yoga from 1-2... Perfect ending to the school week. I like how it is both relaxing at the same time as you strengthen your body. And with poses called down dog, swan dive, gorilla pose, standing tree, lotus, upper dog it’s quite fun!

Apart from my love of Fridays, I have applied for my provisional drivers licence! So I can start taking driving lessons and hopefully (crossing my fingers) getting my drivers licence before I go home for Christmas.. That leaves only 2 months of driving, so most likely that won’t be enough time, but we’ll see! Fingers crossed! Uhm.... Lets see.. what else is there? Oh yeah! Some friends and I are going to this amusement park outside of London next weekend. It’s this huge park with gigantic rollercoaster’s so that should be fun! just going for the day, but we will have about 8 hours to go on all the rides, so it should be enough.
Well...that’s all for now... and as we say in yoga class after the lesson:

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment