Friday, September 4, 2009

Last day in Tromsø!

Wow! Can’t belive the day is finally here. I’ve been waiting for such a long time and now the day has finally come. I’m actually moving to the UK! It doesent seem that long ago I was writing my application, and now my bags are packed and I'm ready to go! The past week has been really
hectic. Been running back and forth saying good bye to all my friends, getting last minute stuff and trying to find out what to bring with me. And I bought my very first digital single lens reflex Camera ( or what ever you call it on English) on Tuesday! A Olympus E-620. I’m absolutely in love with it! Taking pictures is so much more fun when you have a good quality camera. Well, anyways.. It took a while to get all my stuff into my two suitcases but I think I’m pretty much done ... should get some sleep now, gonna be a long day tomorrow! So next time I’m blogging I will be living in England:D now how cool is that! I’m really going to miss my family and friends in Tromsø and and of course my dog, but even so, I can’t wait to get to Cambridge! I’ve been waiting for this for 3 years now and finally It’s my turn to go!


Soo.. Good bye Tromsø





Hello Cambridge!

















No comments:

Post a Comment