Friday, September 11, 2009

The first week at school

Sooo… The first week at Cambridge Regional College is over, and I have to say I’m quite looking forward to going here for.. lets see.. What is it? 9 months or something… The school is very nice! quite big though! Gosh, 4000 pupils go to the school all together.. My school in Tromsø was like 500, so that will be quite the experience. And finding the right classroom is a little adventure itself. So many buildings and hallways! I’ve gotten lost so many times, but I’m starting to get the hang of it, so I figure in a weeks time, I’ll probably know my way around the place. We haven’t really done that much yet. Met some of our teachers, gone for a little walk around some of the colleges in town with our English teacher, gotten our timetables…. And that’s it really… Next week I guess will be when school starts for “real”. With homework and everything. Then all the English students come back from their summer vacations, so the canteen and hallways should be quite packed with people. Should be fun! Well… have to start getting ready now.. Going out with some friends to eat dinner out on the town. See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment