Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I PASSED

I can't believe it!!! I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY!!! The waiting lists for taking the driving test are so long here, so after failing 2 weeks ago, I never would have thought I could take the test again, but luckily enough I found a cancellation and in secrecy without anyone knowing I booked another test for today, and I PASSED IT!! I was so happy I couldn't believe it!! Just started to cry.. Ah I couldn't have had a better end to the last week here in Cambridge.  I'm so, so grateful that I'm done with it now. And  a massive thank you to my brilliant instructor Andrew for teaching me how to drive..!



Puuuuuuuh! What a relief! Passing the driving test was the last thing to make this year complete, and I couldn't have had a better year here in Cambridge. It has been absolutely AMAZING! Going to London now for the last concert... Think it will be concert # 10.. haha! Gotta love it. Seeing Westlife, one of my favorite bands when I was little, so It's gonna bring back some good memories. I hope they play the cover of "home". 

"I've had my run, baby I'm done, I'm coming back home"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment