Sunday, May 16, 2010

All good things come to an end...

So here it is... This is it.. The final chapter in my epic, oh so epic England adventures... This year abroad has by far been the best year of my life. So many good memories that I'll remember forever.
I've done and experienced so much this year it is crazy:


Gone to concerts: Coldplay, Jay-Z, Girls Aloud, Pink, Green Day, Alphabeat, Semi Precious Weapons,  Ronan Keating, Kyan Kuatois, Black Eyed Peas, Westlife, Lady Gaga, One Republic, Alex Gardner



Travelled: London x10, Ely, Norwich x2, Liverpool, Manchester, York, Brighton x2, Bath, Stonehenge, Birmingham, March, Nottingham, Oxford x2, Dublin, Glandalough, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Glasgow, Amsterdam, Gran Canaria, Hamburg, Berlin, Lubeck, Wales.


Skydived




Seen a Liverpool and a Manchester game




Tried new things: Aerobics, Jazz dance, Boxing, Squash, Street Dance, Yoga, Fasting for a day, eat a green chilly (not to recommend) , living on my own, being a vegan, eaten haggis, defied gravity in a wind tunnel and much, much more..



Gone to an amusement park




Seen celebrities Anne Hathaway, Sharon Osbourne, Helena Bohem Carter, Tim Burton, Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles, Matt Lucas, Alan Rickman an of course JOHNNY DEPP!




Seen musicals Mamma Mia and Dirty Dancing


Turned 18




Taken my driving license


Got a new boyfriend


nah, just kidding!


Made new friends:



And yes, I have gone to school as well:




I look back on this year with a big smile on my face. I wouldn't have changed it for the world.. I will forever be grateful for all the experiences I have had and everything I have achieved. Finally I would like to say thank you for reading my blog through exactly 100 posts. Hope you have gotten a better insight on how my year has been, and how incredible awesome Cambridge is. I will miss it so, so much and can't wait to go back and visit.  My year in Cambridge will forever be remebered

                               ♥♥♥It was the time of my life.♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment