Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling a bit sentimental....

I went to a poster store a couple of weeks ago, and came across some posters with different "wise words" written on them combined with beautiful nature pictures. Some of the sayings made pretty good sence, so I scribbled dem down. Always good to look back on if you're having a bad day..Well here are some of the sayings along with some pictures I've picked out:



'
Contemplation
If today was perfect there
would be no need for tomorrow..




Destiny
The choices we make, not the
chances we take, determine our destiny







Imagination
What lies behind us and what lies
before us are small matters compared
to what lies within us.





Dreams
far away there in the sunshine are my aspirations.
I may not reach them, but I can look up and see
their beauty, blive in them and try to follow
where they may lead.






Opportunity
with a guiding light, all
opstacles can be overcome.





 

Destiny
destiny is not a matter of chance,
it is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for, it is
a thing to be achieved.





Ambition
If you don't go after what you want,
you will never have it.
If you don't ask,
the answer is always no.
If you don't step forward,
you are always in the same place.




2 comments:

  1. Love this Sweetie! I am reading this the day before Thanksgiving, and feeling a little homesick that I don't get to be with Dad, Mom, and Amanda, so thanks for posting something that made me smile today! I love you and am so proud of you! XOXO Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate :) I understand that not being home for Thanksgiving is a bit sad, but hey, being away for a year is all about new experiences isn't it? So even though you can be at home with your family, I hope you have a little different, but good thanksgiving tomorrow! Well Love you tons, am very proud of you as well, and hope you are having a great time in Peru! xoxo

    ReplyDelete